The full featured video editor app on Android, KineMaster.
With KineMaster 3.1, you can now add video layers* to your project, allowing true split-screen, picture-in-picture effects and more.
The newly updated KineMaster has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing. The addition of various effects, such as introducing the concept of multi-layers for stickers and text in video clips, video cropping further enhances the flexibility of this powerful mobile video editor.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
** Added new product “Use for 30 days”. You can enjoy the watermark free video and video cropping!
** Video layers require a subscription or 30-day purchase and are available on supported devices only (devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/805/808/810, Tegra K1, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon)
Multi-layer for ” video”, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
Instant preview anytime
Hue, brightness and saturation controls
Speed control for video files
Fade in/fade out sound
Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
- Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster.
Please join and share your ideas in KineMaster user community.
– KineMaster user community(Google+)
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: [email protected]
KineMaster can be used on devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above, although some devices may have limited editing functionality or may not be supported.
For an optimized editing performance with KineMaster, devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) and above like the Galaxy Note 3 are commonly suggested.
Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
Image formats: .jpg, .png
Real-time video and audio recording
– Feature Update: Support for high-efficiency video coding files (HEVC, H.265) has been added! Import and edit HEVC files with ease.
– SNS channels added: Access the KineMaster SNS channels directly from the Help & Support screen. Stay up-to-date with the latest KineMaster news!
– Bug fixes and improvements.
Update to the latest version of KineMaster: create, edit, and share your story.
The description of KineMaster
KineMaster is a full-featured video editor for Android. KineMaster has powerful tools that are easy to use, like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so much more! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos!
• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• Auto volume, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Multiple aspect ratios supported
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to record videos or sound directly in the app. KineMaster also requires access to your phone’s storage in order to save projects you are working on (projects are saved externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so that you don’t lose anything if you reinstall or clear the app data).
KineMaster is free to use, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools are not available. With the purchase of a monthly or annual subscription to KineMaster Premium, the watermark is removed, all the editing tools are unlocked, and all items in the KineMaster Asset Store may be downloaded. You can subscribe to KineMaster Premium from within the app. Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.